Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our Book Boyfriends

Posted by BookGroupies
We both wanted to share our yummy list of book boyfriends! Three lists total. One list that we made together and then we have our own list

Get ready to SWOON!!! ;)

Our list!

1). Vincent-Revenants by Amy Plum



“Before I saw you, I hadn’t cared for anyone for . . . well, for the good part of a century, and it felt like my heart had been permanently disconnected. I wasn’t even looking anymore. And without expecting anything . . . without any hope at all, suddenly you were here.”

2). Jules-Revenants by Amy Plum


“It's with a feeling of despair that I return her to his arms. I want him to be angry. I want him to challenge me. Because then the truth will be out and I won't have to hide my feelings. But he trusts me too much to suspect me. And I love him too much to hurt him.”

3). Rush-Too Far-Abbi Glines 

“Blaire,


This teardrop represents many things. The tears I know you’ve shed over holding your mother’s piece of satin. The tears you’ve shed over each loss you’ve experienced. But it also represents the tears we’ve both shed as we’ve felt the little life inside you begin to move. The tears I’ve shed over the fact I’ve been given someone like you to love. I never imagined anyone like you Blaire. But every time I think about forever with you I’m humbled that you chose me.

This is your something blue.

I love you,

Rush”

4). Woods-Twisted Perfection-Abbi Glines


“I’ll be whatever she needs me to be. I can’t walk away from her; I tried. I’m hooked. And now I’m about to lose my mind because I don’t know how to help her. I just need to go find her and hold her the rest of the damn day. I need to know she’s okay.”

5) Kaidan Rowe- Sweet Evil- Wendy Higgins

"I'm tired of living like I'm not alive." He dropped his hands from my face to grip my shoulders. "I'm bloody sick to death of it. I want one night to be alive. With you." He closed hi eye and leaned his forehead on mine. "Please, Anna. One last night and we'll go back to being safe again. I need this. I need you."


6). Hades-The Goddess Test-Aimee Carter


“I see the sunrise now," he said. "Because of you, the days have color. Eternity has meaning once more. You found every broken piece of me and put me back together, even though I hurt you too many times for me to deserve it. You are the glue that holds me together. If I lose you, it will be the end of me. The end of everything good in this world.”

7). Galen-Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
“Emma, we don't have to kiss. She already knows I want to sleep with you."
He cringes as soon as he says it. He doesn't have to look up to know the sizzling sound in the kitchen is from Rachel spitting her pineapple juice into the hot skillet.
"What I mean is, I already told her I want to sleep with you. I mean, I told her i wanted to sleep with you because she already thinks I do. Want to, I mean-" If a Syrena could drown, this is what it would feel like.”

8). Finnick-Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins 


“Really, the combination of the scabs and the ointment looks hideous. I can't help enjoying his distress.
"Poor Finnick. Is this the first time in your life you haven't looked pretty?" I say.
"It must be. The sensation's completely new. How have you managed it all these years?" he asks.
"Just avoid mirrors. You'll forget about it," I say.
"Not if I keep looking at you," he says.”
9). Ian-The Host by Stephenie Meyer


“Don't you think, then..." Ian paused and leaned closer to me so that I couldn't seem to see anything around his face, just snow and sapphire and ink. "That maybe you should make the most of what time you have? That you should live while you're alive?”

 10). Stark-The House of Night by P.C. Cast


“His torn lips didn't stop Stark's cocky smile. "You're my queen, and anyone who says different can fuck off.”


11). Peeta Mallark- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 


“So that day, in music assembly, the teacher asked who knew the valley song. Your hand shot right up in the air. She stood you up on a stool and had you sing it for us. And I swear, every bird outside the windows fell silent...and right when your song ended, I knew - just like your mother - I was a goner.”





Megan's List-

1). Jonathan-Mythology-Helen Boswell

"When do you think you'll be back to your normal badass self? He looks amused. "I hadn't realized that my ass was so unpleasant , before." "It's an expression that means...." "Of course I know , I'm not a complete fossil.

2). Mycah-Sweet Oblivion-Bailey Ardisone 


"I will always come for you. I would walk through fire if I had too".



3). Cam-Fallen-Lauren Kate


“Cam stepped into the clearing. His eyes were rimmed with a thick, shimmering gold shadow, and it shone on his face in the moonlight, making him look like a wildcat.”

4). Ren-Tiger's Curse-Colleen Houck


“The dangerous one was Ren. Innocent though the white tiger he appeared to be, he was a compelling predator. Utterly irresistible -- like a Venus flytrap. So alluring, so tempting, so deadly. Everything he did was seductive and possibly hazardous to my health.”


5). Kishan-Tiger's Curse-Colleen Houck


“... A hot shower is going to feel heavenly."

He raised an eyebrow. "Would you like to go first."

"No, you go ahead."

His eyes twinkled as he regarded me, "It would be more heavenly if you told me you wanted to conserve water."

My mouth opened in shock. "Kishan!"

He winked at me. "I didn't think so. Can't blame a guy for trying.” for kishan


6). Damon- Evermore-Alyson Noel


“He pulls me into his arms, his touch calm and soothing, but unable to erase the truth. "I have to go," he finally whispers. "But Ever, if you want to love me, if you truly want to be with me, then you'll have to accept what we are. I'll understand if you can't.”

7). Aiden-Between-Cyndi Tefft


“I’d never seen a guy in a kilt before but I had to admit I really liked it. My gaze traveled up his bare calves and over his back. His muscles flexed as he bent to arrange the twigs and limbs for the fire. The kilt covered his legs at one moment, then revealed them anew as he stood up…I suddenly remembered the saying that Scots don’t wear anything under their kilts and pushed back a crazy impulse to see for myself.”

Jazzy's List-

1). Jace-City of Bones-Cassandra Clare



“And next time you're planning to injure yourself to get me attention, just remember that a little sweet talk works wonders.” 


2). Will- The Infernal Devices-Cassandra Clare


“He bent to put his cheek against hers. His breath against her ear made her shudder with each deliberately spoken word. "I have wanted to do this," he said, "every moment of every hour of every day that I have been with you since the day I met you.”


3). Adam-Shatter Me- Tahereh Mafi
“He whispers, "You have no idea how much I've thought about you. How many times I've dreamt"-he takes a tight breath- "how many times I've dreamt about being this close to you." He moves to run a hand through his hair before he changes his mind. Looks down. Looks up. "God, Juliette, I'd follow you anywhere. You're the only good thing left in this world.”

4). Augustus- The Fault in Our Stars-John Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Book Groupies Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos