Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Book Sales!!!!

Posted by BookGroupies

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre is {ON SALE} for $0.99

{ The Girl in 6E ends at the end of October }
The Girl in 6E SALE - BUY for $1.99
= = = LIMITED TIME SALE = = =
The Girl in 6E  {Deanna Madden #1}
By: A.R.Torre { Alessandra Torre} @ReadAlessandra
Synopsis:
I haven't touched a human in three years. That seems like it would be a difficult task, but it's not. Not anymore, thanks to the internet.

I am, quite possibly, the most popular recluse ever. Not many shut-ins have a 200-member fan club, a bank account in the seven-figure range, and hundreds of men lining up to pay for undivided attention.

They get satisfaction, I get a distraction. Their secret desires are nothing compared to why I hide... my lust for blood, my love of death.

Taking their money is easy. Keeping all these secrets... one is bound to escape.

What if you hid yourself away because all you could think of was killing? And what if one girl's life depending on you venturing into society?

Enter a world of lies, thrills, fears, and all desires, in this original thriller from A. R. Torre.

= = = BUY LINKS = = =
**ENDS OCTOBER 31st**
Don't miss out on this Kindle Monthly Deal!
** A Glimpse of the Dream** By: Author L.A. Fiore​ is only $1.99 for the month of October!!
This is an AMAZON US ONLY Sale!
Synopsis:
Teagan Harper is barely ten years old when she finds herself orphaned and sent away to live at Raven’s Peak, a Gothic estate on the seaside cliffs of Maine. Soon, though, her heartache and loneliness are tempered by a blossoming friendship with the only other child living at Raven’s Peak: Kane Doyle, only two years older than Teagan and abandoned by his mother. Over the years, the pair grows inseparable. First they’re pranksters and confidants, but eventually their feelings change, and best friends turn into soul mates. On the cusp of Teagan’s departure for a university in Boston, they share a glimpse into their happily-ever-after and make promises of forever.
But Teagan and Kane’s engagement and dreams of the future are shattered when Teagan returns home to find Kane gone from Raven’s Peak—and living with someone new. Devastated and heartbroken, Teagan cuts ties with her beloved adoptive home and tries to move on with her life. But years later, when the shocking truth behind Kane’s betrayal comes to light, Teagan must decide whether to embrace her new life and let go of her past once and for all, or fight for her dream life with the only man she’s ever wanted.
One Click TODAY ▼



{SURPRISE SALE} From Meghan Quinn and The WHOLE Bourbon Series!
The Bourbon Series: Becoming a Jett Girl $0.99; Being a Jett Girl $1.99 & Forever a Jett Girl $1.99
Becoming a Jett Girl Book #1
Synopsis:
How did I start the Lafayette Club?
Well, I’m in the business of saving tarnished souls. I hand pick girls from the street who have no options left in life and give them an opportunity they can’t possibly refuse.
They come to work in the Lafayette Club which is full of EXQUISITE DEBAUCHERY, where influential men come to conduct business and lap dances are considered a fine art.
The girls are trained, they are morphed, they are educated, they follow the rules of the club and they know to submit to me. They live by my motto, no relationships, no love, just sex.
They are never touched, only by me, they are never completely naked, only with me, and their personas are entirely anonymous. The only person who knows who they truly are, is me, Jett Colby.
If these girls were ever seen on the streets of New Orleans, you would never know they were a Jett Girl

Being a Jett Girl Book #2
Synopsis:
How did I become a Jett Girl?
Hell if I know, one moment I’m working at the premiere spot for creepy men and sloppy drunks and the next, I’m being whisked away by a moody ex-boxer and a mysterious man in a suit that overlooks his girls from the third floor of the Lafayette Club.
It wasn’t easy but now that I’m a Jett Girl, there is only one thing on my mind and that is Jett Colby.
He has captured me, stolen my heart and entwined my soul into his at such an alarming rate that it seems almost difficult to breathe without him holding me, touching me, kissing me...
He won’t give me his heart though, he won’t let me own every last inch of him and not because he doesn’t want to, but because he doesn’t want to jeopardize my ambiguity.
Because of this, there is only one thing standing in my way when it comes to completely and utterly living my life with Jett Colby and it’s called Lot 17.



Forever A Jett Girl  Book #3
Synopsis:
Justice. Faith. Power.
The words I live my life by, the three keys to my success, the foundation I built my entire empire on and now Goldie holds them all in the palm of her hands.
She once was a Jett Girl, a piece of me, a safety net I grew to depend on.
She once was mine…heart, body and soul.
But now she’s gone.
I fell for a girl I should have left alone. I let her consume my life, control my feelings and own every aspect of my being. I tried to keep her, to make her see what she was doing to me, to clue her in that breathing was impossible without her around.
But she ran, she gave up and she returned the one thing that claimed her as mine, she gave me back her collar.
This is the story of a desperate man who lost everything that ever mattered to him… my little one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Book Groupies Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos