Wednesday, January 11, 2017

~Release Day Blitz~ Destined The Existing Series Vol. 3 by A.M. Guilliams

Posted by BookGroupies
Destined The Existing Series Vol 3
Now Available
#StopExistingStartLiving
Cover Design: Pink Ink Designs
Synopsis
Grace My feelings had changed for Liam over the years. Ones I swore would never be uttered. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine making a promise to him without knowing exactly what it insinuated. Come to find out, the underlying meaning was what I least expected. My best friend. My confidant. Wanted more. He asked me for the summer, but what would happen when those three glorious months were over and yet another decision needed to be made? Would I be able to handle the outcome of the choice I was sure would break me? Liam I’d been in love with Grace since our freshman year in high school. Four years later, I’d finally taken a gamble and asked her for the summer. Shock tore through me when she gave me the answer I longed to hear. She was my best friend. My everything. And now she’d agreed to become more. I’d devised the perfect plan to make every moment count and I couldn’t wait to show her how perfect we’d be together. There was a reason our parents met so randomly all those years ago, and I believed it was because fate led me to her. Only she’d been keeping a secret bigger than the two of us combined. Would our new found relationship be able to withstand the distance? Or would everything implode including the lifelong friendship we shared? How far would you go to create your own destiny before you accepted your fate? We are Grace Corbin and Liam DeLuca and this is our tragically, beautiful love story.  
Purchase Links
Giveaway
Other Titles in Series
Desolate Vol 1
Conflicted Vol 2
About A.M. Guilliams
A.M. Guilliams is a romantic suspense and women’s fiction author who currently resides in Virginia with her husband, three children, and fur babies. Books, flip flops, coffee, chocolate, The Walking Dead, and Chicago Fire are just a few of her obsessions. Her love of books began with novels by Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark, and the poetry of Edgar Allan Poe. When she’s not writing, you can find her down by the river with her family, curled up on the couch with a good book, or watching her favorite movies and television shows.
Connect with A.M. Guilliams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Book Groupies Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos